- 14 Април 2017Как се меси козунак в пералнята?
- 14 Април 2017От старите майстори: 5 рецепти с агнешко за Великден
- 14 Април 2017Как се приготвя великденски хляб?
- 14 Април 2017Тайната за неповторима трапеза за Великден
- 06 Юни 2016Обичате ли цаца?! Тогава задължително трябва да прочетете тази статия
- 10 Май 20165 неща, които задължително трябва да имате в кухнята си (1 част)
- 09 Май 2016Как да си приготвим домашна извара?
- 09 Май 2016Коя е най-вкусната питка в България?
09 Юни 2016
Торта "Бисквитеното чудовище"/ Cookie Monster Cake
- 4 cups cake flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 sticks salted butter, softened to room temperature
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 8 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- Cookie Dough Frosting:
- 1 stick salted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 teaspoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Cookies and Cream Frosting:
- 1 stick salted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 TBS heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 6 Oreo cookies, crushed very finely
- Blue food coloring
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 TBS light corn syrup
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Oreo Cookies
- 2 brown candies for the eyes (I used jumbo M&Ms but Milk Duds would work, too)
- Lollipop sticks
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. Butter and flour three 8-inch round cake pans.
- 2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- 3. In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter until light and fluffy. Add sugar on low speed until smooth, scraping the bowl as necessary, about 3 minutes. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended. Add the vanilla and beat until blended.
- 4. With the mixer on low speed, add the flour and sour cream to the batter alternately, starting and ending with the flour mixture. Beat until smooth.
- 5. Pour batter evenly into the prepared pans. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 5 minutes, then turn onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- 6. For easier frosting and decorating, wrap and chill cakes before proceeding.
- 7. Prepare cookie dough frosting: In the bowl of your mixer, beat butter, brown sugar, and powdered sugar on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add vanilla extract and heavy cream until combined. Beat on high for one minute, until fluffy. Fold in chocolate chips.
- 8. Trim and level cakes, then assemble and fill with cookie dough frosting. Place in the refrigerator.
- 9. Prepare cookies n'cream frosting: In the bowl of a mixer, beat butter, cream, and vanilla on medium-low until smooth and well-combined. Slowly add powdered sugar. Once powdered sugar is barely mixed in, increase speed to medium-high and beat for 2 minutes. Fold in crushed Oreos. Add blue food coloring until desired shade is achieved.
- 10. Frost assembled cake and place in the refrigerator.
- 11. Prepare ganache: In a microwave safe bowl, heat chocolate chips and heavy cream, stopping to stir every 20 seconds until smooth. Stir in light corn syrup and let sit until thickened and cooled. Pour ganache over the center of the cake, spreading to the very edges and allowing it to drip down the sides. Garnish bottom of cake with cookies.
- 12. Eyes: Using a bit of melted chocolate or frosting, attach two Oreos (with the top removed and cream showing) to lollipop sticks. Let sit until firm. Using a bit of melted chocolate or frosting, attach two chocolate candies to the center of the eyes. Insert into the center of the cake.
Коментари [ 0 ]
Все още няма коментари.